eFit Sports Performance Training
eFit Trainer: Ashton Williams
Cost: $325 for 3 Sessions OR $120 per session (Use discount code 'EXCEL20' to save $20 if you register by Sept 18th)
REGISTER (3 Sessions)
REGISTER (Single Session)
2020-2021 Boys Evaluations
EXCEL Volleyball offers one of the largest competitive boys program in the state for boys ages 10 - 18. Last year, EXCEL fielded 7 teams. 2020 was a hallmark season for Boys Volleyball at EXCEL and in North Texas. EXCEL 18 National Red Boys won the 2020 AAU National Championship! With all three EXCEL high school teams qualifying for nationals, the club stays focused on providing a high level of training and experience to its players and families headed into its fourth season in 2021.
Athletes attend Evaluation Clinics to be considered for a club team for the upcoming 2020-2021 season. Registration is required to attend Evaluation Clinics.
Date: Saturday, September 12th
Times By Age Group
Youth Rookie Training Program
EXCEL is pleased to offer a strong youth training program. Whether your athlete is new to the game or a seasoned recreational player, we have a program that will fit your needs. Athletes will learn core fundamentals needed to be successful. This summer we are offering two levels of training including Rookie Minors and Majors. Details regarding each level is listed below. Our Rookie Rising Stars program will be offered in the fall.
ROOKIE RISING STARS (Level I)
- Ages 7-10 years
- Volleyball FUNdamentals
- Fun, structured introduction to the sport of volleyball
- Appropriate for girls and boys that are athletic but new to the sport of the volleyball
- Kids are introduced to the sport learning proper technique from day 1
- 5 weeks, 75 minutes per session
- No sessions planned at this time.
ROOKIE MINORS (Level II)
- Ages 8-11 years old
- Geared towards kids that are interested in the sport of volleyball
- May have played on a recreational team(s)
- Looking for correct technique, want to grow in the sport and learn more about the game
- Participants earn badges for mastering level 1 fundamentals
- When all level 1 skills are mastered, athletes move up to the Majors.
- 6 weeks, 75 minutes per session
- Cost: $120
- Fall: Thursday's, Sept 17th - Oct 22nd, 5:00PM-6:15PM
ROOKIE MAJORS (Level III)
- Ages from 10-12 years old
- Athletes have some volleyball experience that have mastered level 1 skills
- Appropriate for athletes that have played recreational volleyball but want more competitive play
- Athletes in the Majors program aspire to play club volleyball in the future
- USAV coaches will focus on proper form for fundamental skills
- Participants will earn badges for mastering level 2 fundamentals
- When all level 2 skills are mastered, athletes move up to a club team.
- 6 weeks, 75 minutes per session
- Cost: $120
- Fall: Thursday's, Sept 17th - Oct 22nd, 6:30-7:45PM
ROOKIE MIDDLE SCHOOL (Level IV)
- Ages from 12-14 years old
- Athletes school volleyball experience but are not playing club volleyball
- Appropriate for athletes that have played school volleyball that want to continue to improve their skills
- USAV coaches will focus on proper form for passing, hitting, attacking and serving
- 6 weeks, 90 minutes per session
- No session planned at this time.
Training By Age Group
EXCEL offers a variety of fall training options including Skills Clinics, Camps, Back to School Clinics, Back to School Camp, and Open Gym opportunities. Suggestions on training options per age group are listed below. View the Upcoming Events to see the dates and times for all training events.
|Ages: 7-10||Ages: 11-12||Ages: 13-14||Ages: 15-18|
|Rookie Training Program - Multi-week series (Rising Stars, Minors or Majors)||Exceleration Clinics - Advanced (weekly)||Exceleration Clinics - Advanced (weekly)||Exceleration Clinics - Advanced (weekly)|
|All Skills Summer Camp (Beginner to Intermediate)||Rookie Training Program - Multi-week series (Minors or Majors)||4x4 League||4x4 League|
|4x4 League||All Skills Summer Camp (Beginner to Intermediate)||Hitting, Blocking, Setting Camp (Intermediate to Advanced)|
|All Skills Summer Camp (Beginner to Intermediate)||Defensive Specialist/Strategic Serving Camp (Intermediate to Advanced)||Defensive Specialist/Strategic Serving Camp (Intermediate to Advanced)|
|Defensive Specialist/Strategic Serving Camp (Intermediate to Advanced)||Hitting, Blocking, Setting Camp (Intermediate to Advanced)||Private Lessons|
|Hitting, Blocking, Setting Camp (Intermediate to Advanced)||Skills Clinics||eLEVATE Vertical Training Program|
|Skills Clinics||Back to School Camp (tryout simulation)||Skills Clinics|
|Back to School Camp (tryout simulation)||Private Lessons||Evaluation Clinics (Opens July 1st)|
|Private Lessons||eLEVATE Vertical Training Program|
|Evaluation Clinics (Opens July 1st)||Evaluation Clinics (Opens July 1st)|