The health and safety of our athletes, families and coaches are a top priority. This is a fluid situation that we are monitoring and discussing daily. We have created effective sanitizing procedures to allow our athletes to return and train safely. Athletes and spectators must pass a temperature check and sanitize hands upon entering Courtside. Athletes are allowed one spectator while attending camps, clinics and league activities. Spectators are required to wear masks as mandated by the state government. Athletes are expected to wear masks when not actively playing. Attendee numbers are limited to allow for social distancing on courts.
• Stay home if you are sick.
• Avoid contact with sick people (if you’re sick, limit contact with others).
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your nose and mouth with something disposable (like a tissue) when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
• Clean frequently touched items (e.g., cell phones, door handles, counters )
• Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at 60%–95% alcohol.
• Bring extra hand sanitizer with you to all events.