EXCEL is pleased to announce our new “Rookie” youth training program. Whether your athlete is new to the game or a seasoned recreational player, we have a program that will fit your needs. Athletes will learn core fundamentals needed to be successful. Attend the “Rookie Training Camp” to jump start your summer training.
ROOKIE RISING STARS (Level I)
- Ages 7-10 years
- Volleyball FUNdamentals
- Fun, structured introduction to the sport of volleyball
- Appropriate for girls and boys that are athletic but new to the sport of the volleyball
- Kids are introduced to the sport learning proper technique from day 1
- 5 weeks, 75 minutes per session
- Cost: $100
- Program is offered in the spring and summer.
ROOKIE MINORS (Level II)
- Ages 8-11 years old
- Geared towards kids that are interested in the sport of volleyball
- May have played on a recreational team(s)
- Looking for correct technique, want to grow in the sport and learn more about the game
- Participants earn badges for mastering level 1 fundamentals
- When all level 1 skills are mastered, athletes move up to the Majors.
- 6 weeks, 75 minutes per session
- Cost: $120
- Fall Session I: Tuesday's, 5PM-6:15PM, September 10th, 17th, 24th, October 1st, 8th, 15th
ROOKIE MAJORS (Level III)
- Ages from 10-12 years old
- Athletes have some volleyball experience that have mastered level 1 skills
- Appropriate for athletes that have played recreational volleyball but want more competitive play
- Athletes in the Majors program aspire to play club volleyball in the future
- USAV coaches will focus on proper form for fundamental skills
- Participants will earn badges for mastering level 2 fundamentals
- When all level 2 skills are mastered, athletes move up to a club team.
- 8 weeks, 90 minutes per session
- Cost: $140
- Fall Session I: Thursday's, 5:00PM-6:30PM, September 5th, 12th, 18th, 26th, October 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th